Outstanding Residents Award
The PBO-Novartis Recognition of Excellence
By Leo Daniel D. Caro, MD, FPOA
PBO Secretary; Chairman, Awards Committee
“Exemplary performance, dedication, innovative medical research and hard work should always be given due recognition.”
Following an evaluation of all nominees last 16 September 2009, the Board meeting en banc last 01 October 2009 has selected the recipients of this year's award. The awardees will be recognized on 10 November during the PBO Night at the Batanes Room of the EDSA Shangri-La.
Congratulations to all the awardees!
- Dr. Carl Ryan Marino D. Taguba, 4th year, EAMC (Most Outstanding Resident)
- Dr. Raymond Alvin J. Kokseng, 4th year, SLMC
- Dr. Carlo Angelo V. Borbon, 4th year, MMC
- Dr. Jereme B. Atupan, 4th year, UP-PGH
- Dr. Juan Carlos S. Paredes, 3rd year, SLMC
- Dr. Henry Gerard M. Calleja, 3rd year, SLMC
- Dr. Alfred D. Villarico, 2nd year, SLMC
- Dr. John Hubert C. Pua, 2nd year, USTH
- Dr. A. E. Gamboa, 1st year, SLMC